My name is Phil John, and I’ve been running AppCraft and doing app development for about 10 years, mostly as a contractor. I’ve also developed a number of my own apps which I’ve published on the App Store.
You can reach me at email@example.com
Prior to app development, I had a varied and fun career.
- I set up and ran Clippz.com which pioneered the delivery of video to mobile devices via sideloading.
- I developed a Pay Per Click aggregation service for the leading search engines and ran an SEO service for some clients.
- I developed and ran the world’s largest independent Ferrari website.
- In association with IBM I developed a video compression technology using Neural Networks.
- I imported the UK’s first plasma HDTV and worked on a non-broadcast solution for point of sale.
- I set up and ran NTL’s Internet division, pitched and secured the deal to land Virgin as a customer and inadvertently kicked off the process that led to the creation of Virgin Media. (You’re welcome).
- I wrote the Telezone Corporation’s successful application to the Canadian Government for a wireless operating licence (while I lived in Toronto).